SPECTRO is committed to meeting its Energy & EHS obligations for the sake of its employees, business partners and the communities where it resides.
As a responsible member of the local communities where we conduct our business, we believe in a philosophy of prevention.
Our Energy & EHS Company Policy is based on four fundamental principles:
- We will manage our services and operations to meet, or surpass, the accepted standards of the relevant laws and regulations.
- We will ensure that our employees are adequately trained and qualified in order to comply.
- Energy & EHS interests will continue to be an important component of the design considerations for all new product development and services.
- By striving for minimal environmental impact through the active promotion of recycling and the cost-effective use of natural resources.
- By employing ergonomic workspaces and operational resources to ensure and encourage job safety and the health of all our employees.
- By ensuring that Energy & EHS concerns feature prominently in the selection criteria for suppliers and business partners.
- Reduction of energy consumption by means of suitable and effective technological and organizational measures.
Prevention of Energy & EHS Risks through:
- Reducing and minimizing the use of hazardous materials.
- Actively tracking and managing all activities having to do with hazardous materials.
- Returning or recycling all hazardous materials.
- Ensuring that all departments and employees have been alerted and trained about Energy & EHS concerns.
- We will openly communicate with employees, business partners, the public, government and regulatory agencies concerning SPECTRO’s performance with regards to Energy & EHS concerns.
The Energy & EHS Company Policy is the concern of all employees; its principles and objectives will be communicated as such. Practical assistance and training will be provided as necessary to ensure that the relevant knowledge and experience are acquired for the successful implementation of this Energy & EHS Company Policy.
Download Energy & EHS Policy (PDF, en)