It is SPECTRO’s Quality Policy that all products and services meet the requirements and expectations of our customers, suppliers and all interested organizations at all points in time. Our objective is to increase the recognition of the SPECTRO brand name as a synonym for quality products and services. Our quality policy is based on five fundamental principles:
- Quality is defined as conformance to the requirements and expectations of our customers, suppliers and interested organizations as well as our own precisely specified processes. Our customers greatly appreciate it when we exceed their expectations.
- All associated activities are carefully planned and monitored to ensure the conformance of our products and services with national and international regulations.
- Total Quality Management is more than just a tool; it is our business philosophy. Every individual, every unit and every team is committed to “doing things right – the first time.” Exceptions will not be tolerated.
- Our standard of quality is “Zero Defects” through continuous quality improvement.
- The regularly collected key performance indicators measured in monetary units together with the resulting measures form our benchmark for quality.
Our Quality Policy is an important component in the consciousness of each employee. We view our employees as our most valuable resource; promoting their personal development and encouraging and authorizing them to make decisions that further increase the quality of our products and services.