March 31, 2016
Kleve, Germany — March 31, 2016 — SPECTRO Analytical Instruments today announced the introduction of the seventh generation of its SPECTROMAXx Arc/Spark Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES) metal analyzer
that has been improved to deliver greater consumables savings and faster measurement time in the performance of accurate elemental analysis.
Based on new technologies adapted from SPECTRO’s top-of-the-line analytical instruments, the new generation SPECTROMAXx analyzer provides greater analytical performance, productivity, and savings. The analyzer is the clear choice for both manufacturing plants that demand analytical excellence in every incoming and outgoing material control application and foundries that require accurate elemental analysis of metals from incoming materials to in-process testing to final quality inspection. Highlights of the new SPECTROMAXx analyzer include:
- Less Gas Consumption: Greatly reducing the significant expense of gas consumption, the new SPECTROMAXx analyzer uses lower volumes of argon without sacrificing analytical performance. Depending on the configuration, consumption cuts range from 18% to 60%.
- Faster Measurement: Redesigned technology realizes a 15% to 20% reduction in measurement time. Users get ultra quick information to react fast to changing process conditions.
- Reduced Cost of Ownership: Shorter measurement times and a proven argon-saver “sleep” mode cut gas consumption and deliver cost savings. Reduced maintenance needs create higher availability, while advanced diagnostics make maintenance easier and prevent downtime.
- Speedy, Simple Standardization: SPECTROMAXx’s proprietary iCAL calibration logic requires just one sample and only 5 minutes for total measurement — both increasing instrument availability and cutting the total cost of ownership.
- Unprecedented Ease of Use: SPECTRO’s SPARK ANALYZER Pro MAXx software takes effortless operation to a new level — even for less experienced personnel — with a simplified view, dedicated toolbar buttons, and application profiles tailored to user requirements.
The new SPECTROMAXx analyzer is available in several configurations for different analytical requirements. Floor-mounted versions provide ideal operator positioning. Benchtop models combine easy operation with minimum footprint. Optional AMECARE M2M (machine-to-machine) support extends self-diagnostic functions with proactive alerts, backed by direct monitoring via a remote SPECTRO service expert’s PC.
For more information, visit http://www.spectro.com/maxx
or email firstname.lastname@example.org