- MultiView plasma observation - true axial and true radial plasma observation in a single instrument
- Simultaneous spectrum capture in the 130-770 nm wavelength range delivers high sample throughput - analyze up to 1,000 samples per day
- No optic purge gas required - Excellent sensitivity in the UV/VUV spectral range and 25% less argon consumption than other ICP spectrometers, saving thousands per year
- No water chiller necessary, saving thousands while eliminating chiller breakdown risk
- The LDMOS generator not only handles volatile organics and high dissolved solids with ease, it´s also faster out of the gate: warmup times of less than 10 minutes gets you analyzing samples sooner
- Detectors require no warmup, gas consumption, or sub-zero cooling - no chance of icing and subsequent detector damage
- 9 orders of dynamic range mean you dilute less and measure more than with other ICP spectrometers
The SPECTRO ARCOS ICP-OES excels in industrial and academic applications for the most advanced elemental analysis of metals, chemicals, petrochemicals, and other materials.
The periscope-free MultiView mechanism lets an operator literally "turn" a radial-view instrument into an axial-view device, or vice-versa, in 90 seconds or less. Visit the MultiView Q&A section in the ARCOS Resource Center for answers to frequently asked questions.
The design of the SPECTRO ARCOS ensures exceptionally low operating costs over a long, reliable service life. And it packs a modern, ergonomic chassis with proven features such as no-purge UV-PLUS sealed gas purification technology, no-external-cooling OPI-Air Interface.
Additional ICP-OES / ICP-AES instruments in SPECTRO’S comprehensive product line include SPECTROBLUE and SPECTRO GENESIS.