- More accurate results thanks to superior UV performance, higher sensitivity and constant resolution
- No optic purge gas required - 25% less argon consumption than other ICP spectrometers, saving thousands per year
- No water chiller necessary, saving thousands while eliminating chiller breakdown risk
- The LDMOS generator not only handles volatile organics and high dissolved solids with ease, it’s also faster out of the gate: warmup times of less than 10 minutes gets you analyzing samples sooner
- Detectors require no warmup, gas consumption, or sub-zero cooling - no chance of icing and subsequent detector damage
- 9 orders of dynamic range mean you dilute less and measure more than with other ICP spectrometers
SPECTROBLUE leverages more than 30 years of benchmark service and experience in inductively coupled plasma optical emission (ICP-OES, ICP-AES also ICP plasma) spectroscopy.
The SPECTROBLUE ICP-OES is available in three rugged, ultra-reliable versions. The SPECTROBLUE EOP provides axial, the SPECTROBLUE SOP radial and the SPECTROBLUE TI with twin interface both axial and radial viewing of the plasma. Visit the SPECTROBLUE Resource Center for more information about eliminating gas purging and external cooling.
The SPECTROBLUE ICP-OES system comes equipped with SPECTRO’s proprietary SMART ANALYZER VISION software, making it easy to take full advantage of the instrument’s simplified operation and unique analytical capabilities.
Additional optical emission spectroscopy instruments in SPECTRO’S comprehensive ICP-OES product line include SPECTRO GENESIS and SPECTRO ARCOS.