- Up to 3x improvement in precision with substantially improved analytical accuracy for trace elements and major components
- Measure lower than ever: Adaptive excitation, advanced tube design and high-count throughput detection system results in significantly lower limits of detection for a wide range of elements
- Time is on your side: Choose exceptional sensitivity and precision at conventional measurement times, or conventional sensitivity and precision at exceptional measurement times
- Master the unknown: The Turboquant II software tool provides an unprecedented ability to analyze unknown samples, regardless if they are liquid, solid or powder – whether tree leaves, plastics, oil, granite or glass…
- Software designed with users: Built from the ground up with customer input, the new SPECTRO XEPOS software is the easiest to use and most powerful yet
The new SPECTRO XEPOS spectrometer represents a quantum leap in energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence technology. It provides breakthrough advances in multi-elemental analysis of major, minor, and trace element concentrations. New developments in excitation and detection deliver outstanding sensitivity and detection limits — yielding remarkable gains in precision and accuracy.
The amazing SPECTRO XEPOS excels at critical tasks from rapid screening analysis to precise product quality control. Apply it for at-line processing in a variety of industries, for geology and mining, for environmental and waste monitoring, and for research and academia.
Different versions maximize performance for selected elemental groups in specific matrices. An innovative X-ray tube and unique new adaptive excitation technology furnish the highest possible sensitivity, optimized to target elements of choice.